Mark Your Calendars for the 2021 K-12 InVenture Prize State Finals on March 11th, 2021!
Online Webinars (Optional) - September - December 2020
Are you interested in teaching invention education? Check out YouTube Channel for recordings of our 2020 Webinar Series!
- Learn about how K-12 InVenture Prize is transitioning and incorporating collaborative methods (virtual, in-person, and/or hybrid) in the competition as well as in the curriculum.
- Discuss how to navigate students to go beyond their first idea and become passionate about creating the best version of their invention.
- Gain an understanding on how to protect your students' invention and intellectual property.
- Explore how to teach students to design and build high quality prototypes.
- And more!
Mock Pitch Day (Optional)- November 16th-November 30th 2020
Students can pitch their ideas to Georgia Tech students and faculty as well as industry members for early feedback. Pitches and prototypes do not need to be finalized! This is a great chance to discuss ideas before the project is completed. The pitch days take place online. Teachers will be emailed a link on November 16th. The teacher, or teams, have one week to submit their pitches as the pitch link will close on November 30th. Then judges will have approximately two weeks to provide feedback on the projects. The teachers will receive the feedback before winter break.
(1) Project Title
(2) 800 characters MAX short description of project
(3) YouTube link to your short presentation (make sure the video is public and not private so judges can view)
(4) Teacher's email to send feedback to!
Interested in Volunteering to be a Pitch Day Judge?
K-12 InVenture Prize State Finals- March 11th, 2021
Top teams will be invited to compete in the State Finals at Georgia Tech. Final team information will be due February 2021. The competition will take place virtually/remotely on the RocketJudge app.
Georgia Tech's InVenture Prize- March 17th, 2021
Students and teachers who attend State Finals are invited to the live filming of the InVenture Prize on March 17, 2021. More details here!